Sunday, May 23, 2010

and...i'm back in school again

wow that was short. so i'm back in school, studying physiology and organic chemistry. i decided to skip gen chem 2 so i could take o chem from the same instructor that i had for gen chem 1. i figure it will help me to get a better letter of recommendation. it has created a few issues though. my professor says i should follow it up with o chem 2 in the fall, but the lab lecture conflicts with my cell bio class. also, a guy who does mcat testing says it would be better for me to finish gen chem 2 as it will better prepare me for the mcat over o chem 2. so i think i'm just going to take gen chem 2 in the fall, and hope i don't forget o chem over the semester. so anyway, back to this semester. physiology is on monday and wednesdays from 6-8:30 at night. so a night class for two and a half hours. pretty brutal, plus it's at the sandy annex, so i have to commute there from the campus in salt lake. both physiology and chemistry have discussions with them, plus i have a chem lab and lecture that goes with it. i also started my research on monday, so that should be pretty good, but will take a good chunk of my time. i'm just excited to expand my responsibilities past blanket distribution in the ER. AED will be meeting a few times during the summer as well to get things planned out for the coming fall semester. so it should be a busy summer, but also, i will hopefully be catching the early bus home every day and getting home at 6:30. hopefully i can catchup on time with my family before the year from hell starts in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment