Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6/30

I'm seriously contemplating stepping in front of a bus right now. It's 7pm and I'm halfway through a lecture given by the TAs in my physiology class. Matt linton is out of town for this week. 20 year old TAs are so annoying becauae in their mind they know everything, but too often say the wrong thing. students listen to that and get the wrong ideas about stuff. Plus they are so uninteresting. I want to pull off my ears so I don't have to listen anymore. Plus I have a headache which is not helping. On a brighter note, I made fish babies this week and found my own drug to use in the study and got dilutions all worked up. It's so nice to feel like I'm starting to get the hang of this reseach. I did torture one embryo to see what I would have to do to make it blow up. It was pretty resilient, but the centrifuge finally did it in. I know that sounds bad, but it's literally the size of a piece of sand, so get over it. Also I have a mole that went from flat to puffy in two days. Should I be concerned?

No comments:

Post a Comment