Wednesday, June 16, 2010

run forrest

so I haven't posted in a while and might just forget about the stuff I,ve been saving and just pick up from right now. I started running a few times a week again to try and get my heart out of immediate danger and hopefully get in shape enough to not die over the fall and winter semesters when I won't have any time to exercise. But today I ran over to the cancer house, which I love, because it's running down streets with lots of trees and old homes. Anyway, I was mowing the lawn like I do every thursday, and I saw a girl run by. Like me she was a little chubby and trying to lose a few, I'm sure. The funny thing is to see the tricks that us chubby people use when we're running. I do the same thing. As she's running by me, she's got a big stride going, she's breathing mostly through her nose, etc... Everything looks like she's got it all under control. She runs down the sidewalk, past where I can see her, and I'm sure she thinks she's out of sight. However I got done mowing the lawn on that part right then and came down the stairs and saw her down the sidewalk, not running anymore, hands on her knees, totally winded. Why do we do that crap, so funny. And then when she saw me, she straightens up really quick and checks her watch, like, "how many miles was that?" again, I've totally done that. I'm going to be typing a lot from my phone now, so I can type stuff as I think it, so forgive the errors in spelling and punctuation. I don't care enough to correct them. Well back to my landscaping duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment