Sunday, March 21, 2010

chem exam

so if you don't want to read any bragging, please avert your eyes. the main point of this blog is to catalog the things i've done so i can review for my med school application. so forgive a brotha for a little self appreciation. anyway...i got my chem exam back and was a little nervous because i heard there was only one A, and there are two classes, each with about 150 people in them. so the odds were a little stacked against me. to make a long story short, i got a 100 percent, which was the second one for me in that class. i talked to the teacher and he asked how i was doing in the class and i told him what i got on the exams and he told me that he'd never had someone get two 100s before in all his years of teaching. so i'm definitely going to be hitting him up for a letter of recommendation. its a far cry from sleeping through exams in high school, and getting a 0.9 GPA my senior year. anyway, it was a big relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment