Sunday, March 21, 2010

spring break '10

i can't believe its spring break!! i'm so bloody excited. i get 9 days with my family, including a trip to st. george, and possibly a ski day. i do have to fit a little homework in there, as well as some graphic design to finish up a website that i've been working on for my lame brother (just kidding my sweet little fig newton). i've also got to squeeze in a doctors visit on monday, because matties having some weird stomach/gas issues. ulcer maybe? we'll see. the doctor i've gone to in the past is kind of lame. he's a D.O. and looks to probably be my age, with my same haircut from junior year of high school. who has long hair on top with the sides shaved anymore? plus he wears doc martens and corduroys. so i decided to go to someone who didn't go to online med school, so hopefully that works out better. also, why am i dreaming about calculus and chemistry. it's like this never ending problem that i can't figure out, and makes me wake up multiple times during the night. can't i just do the normal dream of being naked in class or something? at least let me be naked in class working on an unsolvable problem. then it would at least be interesting. also, while i was working on a calculus problem in my dream last night, my 7 year old son was driving me in a car with the girl from twilight. stay tuned...

1 comment: