Sunday, March 14, 2010

a week of exams

i can't believe my midterms are done. things didn't go quite as well as the first round. i made a couple dumb mistakes, but ended up with a 98 on my calc test, and a 96 in both my bio lab and biology evolution exam. i took my chem exam but haven't heard back on it yet. i feel good about it, but there were a lot of places to make mistakes. i wouldn't be surprised if i got a hundred, but i wouldn't be surprised if i missed twenty either. so hopefully somewhere in between. it was just a very stressful couple of weeks...so happy it's finished. i feel like i have given myself an ulcer which is worrying me a little. somehow i need to reduce my stress. but just when i feel like my life is super crazy, i meet this girl on the bus, who is close to my age, divorced, with seven kids, going to law school. me and my silly little problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment